The purchase of this ticket is for 1 entry.
- In the event of industrial disruption, or other unforeseen circumstances that disrupt the event, the event organisers accept no responsibility.
- The information on the event website and in the printed collateral is correct at the time of publication.
- However, the event organisers reserve the right to change information.
- The event organisers disclaim any and all liability to any person in respect of the consequences of any failure to operate, accident or injury which may occur on services reserved and ticketed by onCue or where operator error or accident is the cause.
- MarchFest will take place regardless of the weather (within reason).
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or caregiver.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists and vary the advertised programme.
- If the event is cancelled for any reason beyond the promoters/sellers' control, a full refund will be given
- No glass bottles, cans or alcohol of any kind may be brought into this event.
- I.D. may be required to be shown to prove a ticket-holder is over 18.
- All bags/containers brought into the event may be subject to a full search.
- Intoxicated persons will not be served alcohol and will be required to leave the event.
- Purchase of this ticket automatically grants permission to official event photographers to take event photographs that may feature the image of the ticket holder. Photographic rights will be retained by MarchFest Ltd and the images may be used for future marketing of MarchFest.
- No animals permitted at venue.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- This ticket is non-refundable.
Collection of Data
We use your IP address and browser information to help gather broad demographic information.
Some services require registration, which requires users to give us contact information (such as name and e-mail address). When specifically requested by the user, we use customer contact information from registration forms to send the user information about our company and services. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Any user may cancel or opt-out of any service or future mailing; by clicking on the link within a received email, or by email.
Demographic and profile data is collected at our site. We use this data to strategize and prioritize the development of new products and services. From time to time, this information may be shared with advertisers and other parties -- but only an overall, non-identifying, aggregate basis. We never sell, give, share, or disclose any specific personal information we collect on our site, except as required to complete a credit card transaction as requested by the user, when required.
This site contains links to other sites. MARCHFEST NZ is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site is controlled and operated from New Zealand. We make no representation or warranty that the material in this site is appropriate or available for use in other countries or that such material satisfies the laws of other countries. If you choose to access this site from countries outside New Zealand, you do so of your own initiative. You are responsible for ensuring that your access to this site is not illegal or prohibited and for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the materials in this site in violation of New Zealand laws and regulations.
All credit card transactions are processed via a secure online transaction gateway. Your credit card details are encrypted for processing this ensures that your credit card information is secure and can not be accessed by unauthorized users. We never store your credit card information.
Any personal information that you provide on this website will not be disclosed to third parties unless required by law, or as required to complete delivery of your order.